This website will provide access to all project work products and data sources. In addition, we will post scientific papers, presentations, and news and commentaries by the scientific team members as part of project activities.
A commentary and consensus statement co-authored by seven members of the science team has been submitted to a peer-reviewed journal and will be published in the spring.
A technical paper describing a set of pesticide use indicators, and applying them to changes in herbicide use in the Midwest, will be published in a peer reviewed journal by the summer 2017.
Science Team Members, CEHN Research Conference: April 6-7, 2017, Washington, D.C., “Will Rising Herbicide use in the Midwest Raise Reproductive Risks?” – full size, 2 slides per page, or by presenter:
- Dr. James Roberts, “Introduction to Herbicides and Birth Outcomes in the Midwest,” full size or 4 slides per page
- Charles Benbrook, PhD, “Introduction to Herbicides and Birth Outcomes in the Midwest,” full size or 2 slides per page
- Melissa Perry, PhD, “Insights from Past Research,” full size or 2 slides per page
- Dr. Paul Winchester, “Emerging Science and Birth Center Challenges,” full size or 2 slides per page
- Melissa Perry, PhD, “What Is Known About the Human Health Effects of Neonicotinoid Pesticides?,” Presentation at 2017 CEHN Research Conference, full size or 2 slides per page